We strive to build the highest quality applications that people want to use. Be it an enterprise application or a small interactive component, our holistic approach helps you connect to your audience with a compelling story that will engage your customers with an innovative interactive experience. Here are the key components with our project development lifecycle:
This stage is foundational and ensures that detailed requirement definition of your needs has been documented. Objectives and goals are decided upon to scope a vision for what is done and in what order. At the end of this phase, you will know what is ‘in’ and what is ‘out’ for the project as well as gaps that need to be addressed. This stage is where we dig-in to define the following project work items:
- Scoping the Project – Now that we are part of your team, we will collaborate to create a joint vision on what the project criteria for success are.
- User Requirements – This is where we will define requirements based on business definition and how your business wants to connect with your customer’s needs, goals, and tasks for the user. We will define what demographics the project will address and establish user requirements which can include application size/speed, application usage, layout considerations and much more.
- System Requirements – Here, we will identify requirements that describe the capabilities of the system and how, where, and how often the application will function. The system requirements will also describe the work product itself by defining a system that supports the product.
- People and Plans –This phase is where we will determine who, how many, and for how long we will need people, what deliverables, project management, milestones, and tasks necessary to complete the project to give you an accurate plan for success.
So we know what we need to do task wise, now we will produce a plan which defines how to perform all tasks and requirements that have been defined. During the Kick-Off meeting, we will work together to identify all team members and their responsibilities for the project. All sides will be able to explore the project deliverables holistically to identify impacts and goals for their responsibilities. The end goal is to derive a plan to successfully reach your target audience with the smoothest path to success.
DESIGN AND REFINE
Now that we have defined the project details and organized the marketing data, we can start the production process of the application. Here we will create the blueprint for application layout with interactive prototypes that will proof the solution at intervals across this phase as we steam-line the design. This will include:
- Wireframing –The blueprints for the application; wireframes are a visual guide that illustrates the layout and flow of the application prior to laying in any artwork.
- User Scenarios – Here we will create narratives for application flow. These narratives describe how users will interact with the application in an illustrated form.
- Design Comps – This is done in parallel with wireframe production. We will start to lay in the artwork based on design requirements regarding brand awareness and design direction.
- Prototyping –Our experience over many years has show that most clients like to have a workable product early in the production phase. We create milestones to deliver clickable prototypes for our clients to iterate through for approvals and usability. These prototypes are built to maximize reuse in the product code base.
This is it! The delivery stage is where the actual result of our sweat and tears pays off. Development will be complete, reviews are finalized, testing is ongoing, and designs are perfected to meet our high standards. Here’s what to expect:
- Development –The wireframes are completed and the development teams have their hands on them to develop the product and integrate it with other business critical systems or third-party touch points.
- Quality Assurance –Here we ensure that client expectations are met to the fullest. Not only that, we will go through several iterations of internal QA to be sure any application meets our rigid standards.
- Delivery –We are close to the end! We will deliver the project to you under your implementation requirements with a proud stamp of approval from our QA process.
- Support –After we have let this baby go, we want to know how it is doing. We offer support to better serve you and are looking to partner with you to build a successful relationship.